The pick of serious anglers, tournament pros and fishing guides.
When fishing is your business—or a passion you live for—the Targa™ V-18 Walk Thru comes with more standard equipment and unique, pro-level fishing features than any boat in its class.
For instance, a full 8-1/2-foot (2.59 m) beam for unparalleled fishing room above deck—and cavernous livewells and storage below. A set-back transom for faster overall performance.
Tilt steering. Upgraded trolling motor and fishfinder. Onboard battery charger. Super-wide 11” (27.94 cm) gunnels with non-skid step pads and integrated rod boxes. Bow storage nets. Even a stereo and swim platform.
Features you might not have thought you needed, but we did.
- 2-piece, all-welded Deep V hull w/20º-deadrise hull & reverse chines for a great-handling, dry ride
- All-welded 25" (63.50 cm) all-aluminum transom for big-water use (and optional kicker motor installation)
- Wraparound walk-thru windshield w/passenger console/cooler & AM/FM/CD stereo w/MP3 input (accepts optional Sirius Satellite Radio® package)
- Minn Kota® 24V, 70-lb. thrust PowerDrive™ trolling motor
- Lowrance® Mark-5x fishfinder w/320 pixels & surface temp
- 2 side rod & gear boxes hold rods up to 7' (2.13 m) plus lots of bow/aft/in-floor storage
- Bow 19-gal. (71.92 L) aerated livewell & HUGE aft 55-gal. (208.20 L) aerated livewell—each w/timer recirculation, pump-out system & removable bait bucket
- Bow panel w/switches & 2 tackle trays
- 4 high-style upholstered seats/7 seat locations (including 2 removable fold-down fishing seats)
- Aft boarding platform w/ladder
- Easy-clean vinyl cockpit floor
- Cranking & trolling batteries by Interstate® w/2-bank, 4-amp onboard battery charger
- Custom factory-matched trailer w/EZ lube hubs, swing-away tongue, retractable safety cables & all-welded frame w/GALVASHIELD® protection
- Length: 19 ft. 1 in.
- Bottom Width: 88 in.
- Max. Recommended HP: 150 hp
- Package Width: 8 ft. 6 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 37 gal.
- Deadrise: 20 deg.
- Beam: 102 in.
- Approx. Weight: 1697 lb.
- Approx. Package Weight: 2825 lb.
- Max. Person Capacity: 6 persons
- Pkg. Length w/Swing-Away: 22 ft. 3 in.
- Hull Material: 0.100 5052 Marine Alloy
- Transom Height: 23 in.
- Max. Weight Capacity: 1650 lb.
- Max. Person Weight: 900 lb.
Comfort, Safety & Convenience
- Passenger grab handle
- Fire extinguisher
- Aft swim platform w/boarding ladder
- Battery trays
- Bow & stern eyes
- Drink holders
- Safety lanyard
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Illuminated multifunction gauges w/speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter, fuel gauge, water pressure & trim gauge
- Port & starboard fiberglass-reinforced molded console tops w/tempered safety-glass walk-thru windshield
- Dash layout designed to accept large graph or GPS units
- Midnight Lazer instrument & switch panel
- Mercury® control box
- Toggle switches
- Passenger console w/storage/cooler, drink holder & small items tray
- Weather-protected AM/FM/CD stereo w/MP3 jack in passenger console (accepts optional Sirius Satellite Radio® package)
- Dual cable rack & pinion steering
- Flush-mounted compass
- Padded sport steering wheel
- Tilt steering
Construction & Exterior
- Pressed-in performance hull strakes
- SUPER-WIDE 2-piece, all-welded .100 aluminum Deep V hull w/a 20°-deadrise at the transom for a smoother, dryer ride
- Wide 102" (2.59 m) beam for more interior room. Wide 88" (2.24 m) bottom for more stability.
- Set-back transom designed to deliver undisturbed water to the prop for faster, smoother takeoff—and better overall performance
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system—for full-length support of the running surface
- Extruded box-beam, corner-braced all-aluminum transom—welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Injected, expanding hull foam—for extra hull stiffening, flotation & quiet-riding sound insulation
- Reverse chine hull design—for exceptional steering response & turning
- Tall 23" heavy-duty, box-beam, corner-braced transom—Can accept gas or electric kicker motor
- Super-wide 11" (27.94 cm) gunnels—for structural strength & rigidity—w/non-skid step pads & integrated storage
- Red & White graphics scheme w/Graphite painted gunnel & hull accents & natural aluminum bottom
- All-composite seat frames for long-term durability & resistance to the elements
- Pressure-treated floors & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, all-aluminum carpeted compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Molded bow storage w/raised lip for drier storage
- Abrasion-resistant wire-protective wrap
- Stowable navigation lights
- 2-bank (8 amps total) battery charger
- 24V trolling motor harness
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, bow aerator switch & trim switch
- Marine-grade, labelled automotive-style fuse panel w/cover
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Interstate® trolling batteries
- 12V outlet
- Lowrance® Mark-5x fishfinder w/480 pixels
- TRACKER-exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnel
- 2-3/8" swivelling & locking seat pedestals
- Elevated bow & aft fishing decks
- Marine-grade, cut-pile carpeting on bow & aft decks
- Marine-grade vinyl cockpit floor covering
- 5 pedestal seat base locations
- Deluxe helm seat w/slide adjustment
- 2 movable fold-down swivelling fishing seats w/pinchless hinges
- Midship & aft battery storage
- Bow padded backrests
- Carpeted trolling motor deck w/drink holder
- 2 tackle trays in bow panel
- Bow storage nets
- Center bow rod box for rods to 7' (2.13 m)
- 2 top-loading rod boxes in the super-wide gunnels for rods to 8' (2.44 m)
- Non-skid step pad on each aft gunnel
- Lockable closed side storage w/composite door below the port & starboard gunnels for rods & gear up to 7' (2.13 m)
- Aft storage compartments
- Huge in-floor center storage compartment
- Dual 750 GPH aerator/fill pumps w/timers
- Bow 19-gal (71.92 L) lighted aerated livewell w/removable bait bucket—timed & recirculated w/pump-out system
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners to protect your catch
- HUGE aft 55-gal. (208.20 L) lighted aerated livewell w/integrated baitwell-timed & recirculated w/pump-out system
- Dual 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) recirculating/pump-out pumps w/timers
Mechanical, Plumbing & Electrical Systems
- 3 interior courtesy lights
- Factory-matched, color-coordinated drive-on trailer
- All-welded tubular frame for a unitized structure w/an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Powder-coated steel w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- EZ lube hubs
- 14" (35.56 cm) tires & wheels w/chrome wheel covers
- Space-saving swing-away tongue
- Folding tongue jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap w/bow safety strap
- Nylon tie-down straps
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards
- Outboard motor support
- Submersible lights
- Retractable safety cables
- Minn Kota® 24V, 70-lb. thrust, 54" (1.37 m) shaft, PowerDrive™ foot-control trolling motor
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount
Comfort, Safety & Convenience Options
- Left bow cushion
- Right bow cushion
- Sirius Satellite Radio® equipment w/6-month subscription (plus dealer installation)
- Seat caddy
- Snap-in carpet
- VERSATRACK® drink holder
- VERSATRACK® tool holder
- VERSATRACK® tackle tray
- VERSATRACK® cutting board
- Rope ratchet cover—Black
- Bimini top w/full enclosure—Black
- Mercury® 115 EXLPT FourStroke EFI; Estimated Speed: 33 - 35
- Mercury® 150 XL FourStroke
- Mercury® 115 EXLPT OptiMax®; Estimated Speed: 34 - 36
- Mercury® 150 XL OptiMax®; Estimated Speed: 46 - 48
- Mercury® 150 XL Verado®; Estimated Speed: 46 - 48
Estimated speeds are based on testing performed at elevation of 915 ft. and may vary depending on altitude, water and air temperature, load and other key factors.
Engine options other than the ones shown here may be available for this boat. Additional charges apply for engine changes requested on boats purchased from dealer stock. See your dealer for details.