If there's one way to describe the GTX iS 215, it's all-inclusive. It comes with all the features of iControl, including iBR - the world's first on-water braking system – and Intelligent Suspension for incredibly smooth, comfortable rides. It's also loaded with a host of amenities like a compass, tilt steering and ultra-plush touring seat. And it accommodates up to three riders, so everyone gets a chance to enjoy the finer things in life.
With iControl technologies Sea-Doo watercraft deliver the ultimate in comfort, control and peace of mind.
Experience the improved safety of a PWC with the iBR system; enhanced control allows the driver to avoid potential collisions. Not to mention worry-free docking for both you and less experienced riders who borrow your vehicle.
See what real-life riders have to say about our exclusive iControl features and the improved safety of our vehicles.
- Length: 139" / 354 cm
- Width: 48" / 122 cm
- Height: 43.9" / 111.4 cm
- Weight (dry): 960 lb / 435 kg
- Rider capacity: 3
- Fuel capacity: 18.6 US gal / 70 L
- Storage capacity: 16.4 US gal / 62 L
- Type: 215 hp Supercharged Intercooled Rotax® 4-TEC® engine
- Intake system: Supercharged with intercooler, 52 mm throttle body
- Bore x stroke: 100 mm x 63.4 mm
- Displacement: 1,494 cc
- Compression ratio: 8.4:1
- Cooling: Closed-loop cooling system
- Fuel type: 87 octane – minimum; 91 octane – recommended
Drive Unit Specificatios
- Propulsion system: Sea-Doo® Direct Drive
- Jet pump: Aluminum, axial flow, single stage, large hub with 10-vane stator
- Transmission: iBR™
- Impeller: Stainless steel
- Ignition: Digital induction
- Starter: Electric
- Battery: 12 V
Hull and Component Specifications
- Type: S3™ Hull
- Color: Scarlet Red
Hull and Component Features
- iControl: The “Brain'' that integrates and controls all systems to create the best possible ride.
- iS (Intelligent Suspension): Allows the hull to move independently of the upper deck, isolating rider and passenger from the impact of rough water. Electronic adjustment, manual or automatic mode. Auto docking position, Touring calibration.
- S3 Hull: Stepped, stable & strong. Lightweight material, ribbed and stepped. Creates a low-pressure zone to reduce drag for nimble handling and rail-tight cornering.
- Deep-V design: Ensures a smooth and comfortable ride in a variety of conditions, and greater maneuverability. Designed to offer an exclusive lean-in feeling when cornering.
- Touring seat: Ergonomically designed for comfort and great looks providing ultra-plush seating for three.
- High-performance electric VTS™ (Variable Trim System): Provides pre-set positions for quick settings when adjusting boat trim, maximizes acceleration and high-speed stability.
- Reboarding platform with storage: Easy access to battery, fuses and storage.
- Tilt steering: Adjusts the steering and information center angle for maximum ease and comfort.
- Bow and stern eyes: Designed for towing or securing the craft to a trailer or dock.
- Carpeted footwells and deck pads: Offer extra comfort, non-skid surface and great looks.
- Ski tow eye: For easy and secure attachment of ski rope.
- Watertight, removable storage bin: Provides dry storage for luggage and necessities with easy access.
- Fold-down reboarding step: Makes reboarding from the water easier and quicker.
- Multifunction Digital Information Center: Reports 30 key operating functions: Fuel level, Tachometer, Speedometer, Hour meter, Compass, Water temperature, Time, Fuel consumption meter, Touring/sport mode, Cruise control, Slow mode, VTS, VTS preset, Suspension settings: auto and manual mode, Suspension dock mode ON_OFF, F-N-R indicator, Low fuel level, Low oil level, Low oil pressure, Low voltage, Overheat, Hi voltage, Check engine, Sensor check, Key (battery protection), Key (wrong key), L-Key, Maintenance info, Error codes.
- Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.™): Industry's first digitally encoded theft-deterrent system.
- Foam flotation: Ride with security and peace of mind. Meets or exceeds USCG standards.
- Off-Throttle Assisted Steering (O.T.A.S.™): Provides the operator with additional steering effect in off-throttle situations for greater maneuverability.
- Quick latch fuel filler design
- Adjustable mirrors
- Reboarding handles on rear platform
- Rear grab handle
- Front splash deflector
- Dual drain plugs
- External exhaust cooling flush attachment
- Engine access cover (removable)
- Special comfort hand grips
- Emergency floating lanyard
- Seat strap
- Operator's guide, instructional video and booklet
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year.
- Supercharged, intercooled 1,494 cc four-stroke, Rotax SOHC with four valves per cylinder: 215 hp Supercharged Intercooled Rotax 4-TEC engine provides reliable ultra-high performance in fresh or saltwater, increased torque at low RPM, optimized power at all RPM levels and throttle positions.
- iTC™ (Intelligent Throttle Control) system: The most advanced throttle control on a PWC. Featuring cruise control, neutral, slow mode, dock mode and a high-performance Variable Trim System. For easier dockside starts and improved maneuverability.
- iControl Learning Key™: The programmable Learning Key allows you to limit the performance of the PWC based on rider skill-level. Each of the two settings can be fine-tuned using the mode/set buttons.
- D-Sea-BeI™ system: Combines a series of resonators, acoustical foam and vibration-absorbing components to make Sea-Doo watercraft some of the quietest on the water.
- Closed-loop cooling system: Uses coolant to keep the engine running at the ideal temperature, much like a car's radiator. Also keeps out corrosive saltwater and debris.
- Water/air separator: Provides maximum airflow to engine and reduces water intrusion.
- Watertight digital ignition: Provides optimal energy for a consistent spark, ensuring maximum performance.
- RPM limiter: Protects engine from over-revving.
- Warning device: Warns operator of engine and exhaust overheating, engine management and system failure.
- Handlebar-mounted: Engine starts and stops with single, start/stop button user-friendly control button.
- Tip Over Protection System (T.O.P.S.™): Protects engine in case of turn over.
Propulsion System Features
- iBR (Intelligent Brake & Reverse) system: The world's first on-water braking system. Intelligent Brake and Reverse delivers a whole new level of safety and control. With a simple squeeze of the lever, you can stop your watercraft on demand. Squeeze it again, and you shift to reverse.
- Sea-Doo Direct Drive propulsion system............ Delivers optimum performance with the Rotax engine.
- Aluminum stator vanes: Handle the high-performance engine without erosion.
- Replaceable urethane wear ring: Provides long impeller life, less maintenance and maximum thrust.
- Dual automatic vacuum siphon pumps: Continuously removes water entering the engine compartment.
- Large diameter drive shaft with crowned spline design: Maintains engine and pump alignment at all operating speeds.
- Stainless steel impeller: Delivers improved acceleration, higher top speed and less cavitation.
- Removable wakeboard rack
- Depth finder
- Ski mode
- Time/distance to empty
- Lap timer
- Engine temperature
- Removable dry bag for front storage
- Safety kit
- Sandbag anchor
- Glovebox organizer
- Speed Tie™
- Protective cover
- Advanced TEC trailer
- Fire extinguisher